Mindmaven Has Worked With
A Note From The Author, Patrick Ewers
Hi! I'm Patrick Ewers, Founder and CEO of Mindmaven. Thanks for your interest in my upcoming book, Radical Delegation, the proven framework for high-octane leaders.
Your free Advance Reader Copy has these bonus benefits:
- Direct access to me, the author
- Exclusive digital content
- Discounts on the official book when it launches
- Updates via our private pre-launch mailing list
- Other special perks along the way
All I ask in return is that you help us spread the word and post an honest review on Amazon when the time is right.
Radical Delegation will change the way you lead your organization. I'm thrilled to share it with you for free today.
Why You Need This Book
Do you ever wish there were more hours in the day? Radical Delegation is the answer.
This book gives you the actionable tools and the replicable workflows you need to properly leverage your most valuable resource: Your time. How? By reimagining the role of an Executive Assistant to help you reclaim massive amounts of time each week.
- Freeing up 12+ hours a week by delegating anything that doesn’t specifically need to be done by you.
- Maximizing your productivity and efficiency by implementing new processes and workflows.
- Reducing your mental load so you have the clarity and decisiveness to be the leader you want to be.
- Being able to follow through on 100% of your commitments because your Executive Assistant tracks them or proactively completes them for you.
- Being able to deliver great experiences to those around you at scale, enabling you to unleash the full power of your team and your network.
You’ll learn all of that and more in Radical Delegation.
Not working with an assistant? No problem: We have a full chapter dedicated to teaching you how to recruit a rockstar.
Already have an assistant? This book will give you the tools you need to unleash the full potential of that partnership.
Ready To Reclaim 12+ Hours a Week?
Enter your details below for instant access to Radical Delegation
At Mindmaven, we believe that relationships are essential for success but, more importantly, are a vital ingredient for living a happy, fulfilling life. As a result of our work, we hope to combat one of the most significant epidemics of our time: the epidemic of loneliness.
But there was a challenge: we realized early on that while relationships are always important, the things we must do to take care of them are rarely urgent. In our clients’ urgency-driven world, it wasn’t enough to simply give them world-class relationship management strategies.
First, we had to help them free up the time to implement those tactics ... and not just five minutes here and there. We had to become the best of the best when it came to freeing up massive amounts of time so we could help people invest in what matters most: Relationships.